This 45 minute session is part of The Power of Relationships in Supporting Positive School Climates, a daylong virtual event by The California Center for School Climate.
Relationships are at the core of any educational environment and can make all the difference in how we create positive school climates. Join us to ground in transformative relationship practice to engage in throughout the school year. During the session, you can expect to reflect on relationships, identify your needs, and make a plan to create more transformative relationships with people in your educational community.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe what transformative relationships mean for them individually
- Identify and have a list of transformative relationships in their lives
- Identify what they give to and receive from transformative relationships
- Make a plan to communicate their needs around transformative relationships
- Engage in mindfulness activities
- Identify their preferred way of receiving and giving gratitude
- Make a plan to incorporate gratitude into their day
- Identify how to use gratitude individually, peer to peer, and as administrators